Thursday’s agenda: Last class of the semester, and our last premiere party! We’re going to take a look at everyone’s portfolio sites in class & you’ll give us a “tour” of yours.
Due Thursday: Your portfolio site can still be under construction but it needs to be about 90% done so we have a good sense of your purpose & the contents of your pages.
- Email me the link to your site before the start of class (which means you need to activate the site so we can look at it in class)
May 8: Final paper & completed portfolio site due during our final period, which is 2-3:50 p.m. Email me your reflection paper & make sure it has a link to your site.
- See the notes posted on Blackboard for details on what must be included in your reflection paper
If you haven’t already done so, please fill out the online course evaluation for our class (and your other comm classes.) Evaluations are included in faculty annual reports and are a significant part of the consideration process when we apply for tenure.
To access the Online Course Evaluation Form for a course:
- Log into mySLU and open Banner Self-Service
- Click on the Student link
- Click on the Registrations link
- Click on the Student Schedule: Detail link
- Open the evaluation form for a course by clicking on the “Click here to Evaluate” link