Thursday’s class: We’ll continue editing your intro videos. Ideally, you’ll post them to your “About” page by the end of class.
- Use the tutorial posted on Blackboard for directions on how to post your video to YouTube & link it on your blog “about” page
Your video should:
- Be at least one minute (1:00) long
- Use at least one voiceover with B-roll
- Have no more than three transitions
- Be posted to your “About” page on your blog when completed
IF YOU PLAN TO KEEP CMC VIDEO/PHOTO EQUIPMENT TO WORK ON PROJECT 1 OVER SPRING BREAK, YOU MUST NOTIFY ME SO I CAN LET THE CMC WORKERS KNOW.
For March 18 (after spring break): Read the Online copyright & ethics folder materials. We’ll go over some basic guidelines in class as well.
Due March 18: Blog post 7 & tweet it. Your blog post should be either a:
- Top 5 list of ways to not violate copyright/intellectual property laws
- Top 5 list of ways to not get sued for what you post online
The list should:
- Be your own words that summarize/paraphrase the reading(s)
- Begin with a brief intro paragraph that gives an overview of what you’re writing (a lead, if you will…)
- Include links to the materials you cited
- Be written using online writing principles (bulletpoints, headings, etc.)
- Be concise. No more than three sentences for each of your five items.