Today’s agenda: Field trip to STL Public Radio! Meet at the station, 3651 Olive St. (between Spring & Grand). We’ll talk with Kelsey Proud, the station’s engagement editor. She’ll talk about her job, which includes overseeing STL Public Radio’s social media and website.
- Take a look at the station’s website and social media feeds before our tour!
- Meet AT the station at 2:15 p.m. — not our classroom. Dress warm, it’s gonna be cold outside!
For Tuesday: Twitter scavenger hunt! It’s ON between us & Lindenwood University students. I expect you to redeem SLU after last year’s drubbing.
See previous post for complete details, but here are a few reminders:
- Twitter Scavenger Hunt is from 3:30 p.m. Thursday to 5 p.m. Monday
- Use #SLUvLU
- Make sure you do the eight required tweets AND respond/comment on at least five other students’ tweets
- If you don’t have a smartphone, you can check out a camera from the CMC and use it for this assignment. Or you can use a friend’s smartphone, but YOU must be the one taking pics & writing the tweets.