Today’s agenda: We’ll talk about what you learned in the readings in the blog folders Learning about MPJ and Twitter advice.
I also will give more details about some of the class projects and our partnership with the News Magazine class.
Due today: Read through the blog folders Learning about MPJ and Twitter advice, and complete your WordPress blog & Twitter profile. (Details on what needs to be included in your blog and Twitter profile are in the previous post.)
- Please email me the link to your blog home page and your Twitter handle.
For Tuesday: Read the blog folder Examples of MPJ projects
Due Tuesday: Blog post 1 & Tweet 1 — Find an example of a “good” MPJ project
Blog post 1
- Discuss what makes it “good” in at least 250 words
- Use complete sentences
- Include an in-text link to your example
- Write an interesting headline that will entice people to read your post
- Summarize the main point of your blog post & tweet it
- Include a link to your blog post (Use bitly to shorten the link)
- Use #mpj2014